Martin Wiedenmann has more than six years of experience in IT auditing and providing audit-related advisory services for large companies and groups with international operations. Within IT Audit, he mainly focuses on implementing and supporting projects and audit assignments in the course of IT audits.
His work also involves providing various auditing and advisory services which, in particular, includes migration audits, process audits and process optimisations, internal audits, risk management as well as evaluating and implementing internal control systems and providing advice on the compliance of IT systems and IT processes with various auditing standards (e.g. IDW PS 330, IDW PS 850 and IDW PS 880).
- Auditing general IT controls (GITC) in the course of audits of annual financial statements
- Assessing the compliance of ERP systems after the introduction of new systems or after reengineering projects as well as auditing data migration
- Examining IT application controls (ITACs), general IT controls (GITC) and information produced by companies (IPE)
- Advising on and auditing of software implementation projects
- Advising on the transformation and changeover in financial reporting
- Journal entry testing and further data analysis for the general ledger and in process areas
- Auditing of and advising on process implementation and optimisation for medium-sized and large companies
- Analysing, assessing and optimising IT-supported processing procedures; developing internal control systems (incl. IT ICS according to COBIT)